Monday 19 September 2011

I am so pleased to introduce my event
planning/management outfit to you.
Masterstroke events is a top-to-bottom
event management company. With creative
and visionary talents, we combine
professionalism with experience to stage
well organized and memorable events. You
stand to benefit maximum satisfaction by
involving Masterstroke events in every phase of your project. Whether your project is a corporate event or a social event, we provide full planning and management of your events, in the most cost effective manner. Our services include: Catering arrangements, Venue booking,
Entertainment booking(MCs, DJs, Live bands), product/souvenir merchandising,
Promotions/Road shows, seminars/
conferences, corporate and leisure tours/
excursions, etc.
You can always hook me on my... mobile:
08067271454, 08054545047, 08099189900. Email:
dga4u2envy@yahoo.co.uk
web: s430.blogspot.com I'll be happy to hear
from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment